Article Writing Service

Monday, June 22, 2009

Reviews- The New Baby Born doll


I loved playing with my baby dolls as a little girl. Every year when my Birth-day is coming I am very much excited, because that time I got lots of gift. This is a new doll for me which is gifted by my Grand-father. New Baby Born doll by Zapf Creations is a 17 inch medium size baby doll.
This doll is looking very good. I love to see and play with it. This doll has Magic Eyes open and close when you give her the sleeping pacifier! No batteries required.
It's seems to be a little child, and I enjoy it very very much. It's like a new born Baby and the dress is very cute and soft, includes diaper, pacifier, bottle, potty, bowl, spoon, and food!

So, Overall, it's a fantastic and cute doll. In my opinion it's a best product for children.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP