Article Writing Service

Monday, June 22, 2009

Reviews - The classic learning - Farmer Says


I love to buy always educational toy. Because its helps kids learn new skills and abilities through laughter, fun and play. So, I went to the local market to buy a educational toy for my little sister. She is only 2 years old. The sales girl said that it was very good toy for 18-3 years old babys.

The toy name is - Farmer Says. When I heard this name its sound really interesting. Its a Classic learning toy.There are total 16 farm animals and it's a new quiz mode and powered by 3 AA-size batteries. It is very funny when the kids point to the arrow, pull the lever, and hear an animal sound.

My sister is very happy when she plays with this toy. Now she can remember all the 16farm animals and there sounds also.
In my opinion this toy has The classic learning toy is better than ever.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP