Article Writing Service

Monday, June 22, 2009

Reviews - BOROLINE Antiseptic Perfumed Cream

Everybody needs now-a-days Cream. I found a very good quality Antiseptic Perfumed Cream. Name - BOROLINE. I am using this cream for last 5 years. Which is easily available in the market. The cream spreads easily to moisturise deeply into the skin. It is very light and soft-textured cream, enriched with vital oils which is very necessary for our skin. Lightly fragranced to leave skin feeling refreshed, with no sticky feeling. It is suitable for all skin types.

Boroline Antiseptic Perfumed Cream contains natural Lanolin, paraffins and antiseptic actives.

Wherever dryness of my skin is causing problems, I use Boroline for exceptional results. Boroline works wonders too combat skin Infections too.
I used this cream after cleansing, massage gently onto face and neck using an upward and outward motion.

I use this cream regular, so now cures cracked heels and rough elbows. It relief me from cracked lips. My skin is soft and smooth, it's also delays wrinkles and cures sunburns and cures general skin infections.
This Cream is available is 21g. The cost is Rs. 16.00 (INR) which the common people may afford.

I am feeling very refreshed and satisfied after using this BOROLINE Antiseptic Perfumed Cream.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP